+ Ask Question
iApp & application management SURVEY from F5
The F5 User Experience team is interested in learning more about how you currently use iApps, and how you'd like to manage applications in the future. If you'd like to provide input, you can reply in this forum or send your answers directly to me at
. Provide as much detail as you like--I promise to read it all!
You get bonus points for having any additional application developers or managers at your company answer the second set of questions (no BIG-IP experience necessary!).
1. Are you currently using iApp Application Services? If yes, are you using the BIG-IP Analytics feature to monitor your iApp Application Services?
2. Are you customizing iApps Application Services? If yes, what are you customizing?
3. Are you creating iApp templates yourself? If yes, what kind of templates are you creating?
4. Are you customizing the F5-provided iApp templates? If yes, what are you customizing?
5. Are there other iApp templates that you think should be provided by F5?
Now imagine F5 has a tool with features specifically designed for Application Developers and Managers.
Thinking as an application developer or manager:
1. What is the top "must-have" feature you would expect it to have?
2. What information and metrics do you want to see for your applications?
3. What timeframe do you need to be able to view metrics within? What is the right default view?
4. When viewing your apps, what properties would you like to be able to filter by (e.g., online status, ownership, throughput/activity, etc.)?
5. Are BIG-IP device metrics useful? (If so, which ones?)
6. Do you need to know which device your application is on?
7. What information do you need to specify for the network engineer to complete the setup of a new application?
8. What tools or capabilities would help you collaborate with the network engineer for initial setup and ongoing management of your applications?
Also, please briefly describe your role and title.
Senior Usability Engineer
Be the first one to answer this question!
You must be logged in to reply. You can login
Specify an image to upload:
Your post has been identified as spam. If this is not the case, please contact
hint: access search faster by typing