Is it just me or has anybody else experienced this also: Connection to devcentral passes SSL and then the server returns no content. I had to wait some 10-20 min before I could try and get a page. This is getting worse and I had his happen to me a dozen times today and I am using a different end-point device to post this. :-(
Not just you. It's also common the TLS handshake completes with an untrusted-warning; or answer editing bringing up the ASM blocking page.
As a fix to most problems, including the white page response, a page refresh while omitting browser cache has helped (ctrl+f5).
I have just tested this, and ctrl+F5 worked, but only once. Then I removed all cookies from devcentral and that worked.
I would say it is a common problem in DevCentral. Many times it sends blank pages or takes ages to load pages or throw some errors. Sometimes it gives ASM block pages.
I think it's just over-engineered ;)