Forum Discussion

mamat_132868
Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
Sep 06, 2013

hack-it Auction

where can i download hack-it Auction for my testing?

11 Replies

• send me an email (j.wagnon@f5.com) and I can send you the vm file

• John Wagnon please provice the login and password for the VM file. Thanks in advance

ltwagnon
      Ret. Employee
      sent email with link to VM file...let me know if you need anything else!
  • The file is on a Google drive...if you send me an email at j.wagnon@f5.com, I'll send you the link. No login and password required.

Thanks, John

• i already download the file. once installed, it required redhat os login and password

• Sorry for the confusion...the login and password for the redhat OS are as follows:

login: root

password: default

Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks!

• hello,

can you help me on adding users in my Auction website. like student1 and so on. is it through the root access or web gui.

thank you

walid

ltwagnon
      Ret. Employee
      When you access the auction site, you can click the "Register now" link at the top of the page. You can fill in the details (I always use fake information for test purposes) and the new user will be created. You can do this for as many users as you like. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks! John
  • Hello John,

i am trying to add users but am getting wrong auction ID. can i any how reset all the users and build my own.

Best Regards

walid

• Hi Walid, are you able to access the auction site? If so, you can add users by registering with the "Register Now" link at the top of the page. If you can't get any of that to work, you could always just reload the auction site VM. If you need access to the VM files, let me know.

Thanks! John