Forum Discussion

supportrsd_1762
Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
Nov 10, 2014

SSO Remote desktop

Hello Probably a quite easy thing to accomplish. I have a windows 2008 server, i have created a remote desktop and want to send the user credentials (aka sso), i have clicked the "Auto Logon". But i try to access the rdp icon on the webtop it dont seem to send any credentials.

23 Replies

kunjan

In the VPE, insert the "Variable Assign" and use session variable "session.logon.last.password" and assign to a custom variable like session.logon.custom.password with "unsecure" option.

supportrsd_1762
      I found something really intresting, i had a "variable assign" after the radius auth and then printed it with a message in the VPE, then i saw the radius token (from my 2 factor authentication device), but when i placed the variable assign between the AD auth and the radius auth, i got the AD password printed.
  • In the VPE, insert the "Variable Assign" and use session variable "session.logon.last.password" and assign to a custom variable like session.logon.custom.password with "unsecure" option.

supportrsd_1762
      I found something really intresting, i had a "variable assign" after the radius auth and then printed it with a message in the VPE, then i saw the radius token (from my 2 factor authentication device), but when i placed the variable assign between the AD auth and the radius auth, i got the AD password printed.
  • Now it works! I assigned the password value from the ad auth to a temp variable. And then i did the sso mapping to that variable.

InnO

Did that also, but still RDP SSO not working... I am with version 12.1.