Forum Discussion

Jim_Couch_16225
Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
Mar 23, 2015

Airwatch Admin Console

I have a particular situation where the Airwatch admin may not use the Airwatch Admin Console for more than 5 minutes. When he returns and begins clicking around in the application it takes him back to a sign on screen. I have created a new TCP profile and changed the idle timeout to 1800 seconds, and they say they have changed it to that on the servers as well. But he continues to have the issue.

I did a Wireshark capture and it appears that at 4.5 minutes the client begins a FIN/ACK process, tearing down the connection. So, my assumption was that this was something set by a cookie or otherwise from the application.

However, when they use a hostfile and point it directly at the server they do not have the timeout issue.

I am using source address persistence, my custom TCP profile, and the pool is in an active/passive situation by the request of the Airwatch SE.

Any ideas on what could be the issue or further ways to troubleshoot?

Thanks Jim

3 Replies

• Did you resolve this issue ? We have a similar configuration and we are experiencing the very same behavior.

Thanks, Flo

Greg_Crosby_319
    Historic F5 Account

Are you integrated with APM? If so, access policies have a default idle timeout value of 5 minutes.