Forum Discussion

Meghnath_337072
Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
Oct 10, 2017
Solved

BIGIP LTM GUI Access issue

HI, I have installed F5 VE on VM player and configured Management IP: 10.1.0.145 on F5 and IP 10.1.0.1 on VMnet1. I can able to ping IP 10.1.0.145 from PC and 10.1.0.1 from F5 VE but still not able to GUI into F5 via management IP. CLI is working fine and also telnet 10.1.0.145 443 opening port in PC. I have disabled windows firewall and Antivirus firewall but still its not working. MAC address on both VMnet1 and eth0 on F5 is same. F5 version is: 12.2.0

VMnet0 - bridgemode, VMnet1- host only, VMnet2- host on

Could you please help me to find what exactly issue.

• Have you Tried with Mozilla or with Chrome. if yes, what error it is giving with these 2 browers.

7 Replies

BB16

what exact error it gives? when you hit ";

• Hello, do you have proxy configured in your PC ? In case yes, can you try to connect GUI without proxy. What browser are you using ? It is the connection opened? Do you see security exceptions related to certificate ?

• Below error message getting.

Hmm, we can't reach this page. Try this Make sure you’ve got the right web address: https://10.1.0.145 Refresh the page Search for what you want

BB16

Have you Tried with Mozilla or with Chrome. if yes, what error it is giving with these 2 browers.

• Have you Tried with Mozilla or with Chrome. if yes, what error it is giving with these 2 browers.