Forum Discussion

Microgag_61404
Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
Jun 30, 2014

How grant Manager rights to create iApp

I have a User with (Manager Rights) in a new partition trying to create iApp. However I gotten the following error after select a template.

Following it the error message: "Error parsing template:Tcl_Init failed: (invalid command name "file" while executing "file join $i init.tcl" (procedure "tclInit" line 21) invoked from within "tclInit" line:46)"

Please help.

16 Replies

mikeshimkus_111
    Historic F5 Account

I understand that you do not see the OWA page, but what response do you see? Is it a 200, 404, 500, for example. You may need to use an application like Fiddler or HTTPWatch to capture this.

You can follow these instructions for PowerShell: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn635115%28v=exchg.150%29.aspx

Using the GUI, you can open the IIS manager and highlight each virtual directory (owa, ecp, autodiscover, activesync, rpc), click SSL, then uncheck the box for "Require SSL". For Outlook Anywhere, you configure this by clicking on the CAS server in the Exchange Admin Center, then clicking Outlook Anywhere and checking the box for "Allow SSL Offload".