Forum Discussion

Nathaneil0227_2
Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
Apr 29, 2016

How to know if a certain policy has brute force , DDOS Attack etc mitigation?

Hi All/DC Expert,

Your expertise please, I am new at ASM and I want to know it is possible to see if a certain ASM policy has brute force attack mitigation.

I know in my self that it has because I configured it. But what if I another person will review the policy something like that.

Thank you.

-Nat

4 Replies

• Hello,

In oldest versions, you can check within the anomaly detection pane in your security policy.

In newest vesions, you have DoS profile that you bind to Virtual Server under security tab. It's not under the security policy anymore.

Nathaneil0227_2
      Yann Hi, What I mean is in Security Policy Profile Level, is there a way to know what other attacks can mitigate it? Like this security profile when I go the something I will see that attack mitigation configured. Like DDOS attacks Brute Force Attacks, SQL Inject,XSS etc.
  • Hello,

In oldest versions, you can check within the anomaly detection pane in your security policy.

In newest vesions, you have DoS profile that you bind to Virtual Server under security tab. It's not under the security policy anymore.

Nathaneil0227_2
      Yann Hi, What I mean is in Security Policy Profile Level, is there a way to know what other attacks can mitigate it? Like this security profile when I go the something I will see that attack mitigation configured. Like DDOS attacks Brute Force Attacks, SQL Inject,XSS etc.